IGNOU BEGE-105 Features of Margaret Laurence's Speech "My Final Hour"

IGNOU BEGE-105 Features of Margaret Laurence's Speech "My Final Hour" 

bege-105-features-laurence-speech-my-final-hour



Features of Margaret Laurence's Speech "My Final Hour"
Answer:

A speech is a "continuous spoken utterance" or a "spoken communication or expression of thought in prose" addressed to an audience. It presents the personal viewpoint of the speaker in a convincing manner, on a subject that is of universal importance. A speech can be spoken from a written draft or be delivered extempore(without prior preparation).

Main features of Laurence's speech are as follows: (To get the full solved essay click here to contact)

IGNOU BEGE-105 Features of Margaret Laurence's Speech "My Final Hour" IGNOU BEGE-105 Features of Margaret Laurence's Speech "My Final Hour" Reviewed by naas on February 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.